- Give students starter code for this assignment because there are many required classes in this project.
- This also gives students practice reading existing code and determining how to add to it to accomplish their goal.
- Additionally, this is a good opportunity to introduce students to unit testing, as the solution requires many inter-dependent classes.
- For the full assignment, visit Stanford’s nifty assignment page.
- Note from the CS Teaching Tips Team: visit the Wikipedia entries for genetic algorithms and Traveling Salesman Problems for more information.