- Navigate students when they ask for help as the navigator would in a pair programming situation.
- The key is to try not to drive.
- As a teacher you will probably move and think much faster than students, so they won’t be able to understand what you are doing if you start driving.
- This makes students very nervous.
- It’s always great to see the face of students when they figure out their own bugs or discover their bug was a small error.
- It’s a great learning lesson to pay attention to the small details.