- Different formats of information support different ways and stages of learning.
- Provide materials to support students at each step of the learning process.
- Videos are great when learning something for the first time, but when students have already been introduced to a topic, having to wait through a video can be counterproductive.
- Articles are great for reviewing material students have already been introduced to.
- Projects are great for practice, people don’t always realize how much practice students need when learning to program.