- SRec is a highly interactive Java application that generates visualizations and animations of recursive algorithms to promote an exploratory type of learning.
- The tool is aimed at the comprehension and analysis levels of Bloom’s taxonomy. In particular, it may assist with the following tasks:
- Understanding the behavior of recursive algorithms.
- Analyzing the efficiency of recursive algorithms.
- Analyzing redundancy in multiple recursive algorithms.
- Note from the CS Teaching Tips Team: Check out the wiki on Bloom’s taxonomy for more info on Bloom’s taxonomy, and visit SRec’s website to download the application.