- Piazza is a great tool for both overly eager and shy students.
- Eager students get a chance to answer many other students’ questions without taking up class discussion time.
- All students have the option of an anonymous question or response, unlike in class.
- Check out Piazza, an online Wiki-style Q&A in which both students and instructors can answer questions.
- Each question has a space for student answers that students can contribute to, and a space for instructor answers that instructors can contribute to.
- Piazza also has instructor endorsement where you can endorse specific questions and answers to steer the class in the right direction.